• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
• What data do we collect?
Tiger Community Enterprise CIC collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, age, gender.)
Paypal or credit card information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Tiger Community Enterprise CIC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message
• Boards or Social Media or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
• Engage with our events or services.
Tiger Community Enterprise CIC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Shopify – third party which runs our online store.
• Eventbrite – third party which sells tickets to our events/workshops.
• How will we use your data?
Tiger Community Enterprise CIC collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Send you our Newsletter.
• Contact you in regards to your use of our services or an order you have made.
If you agree, Tiger Community Enterprise CIC will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Tiger Community Enterprise CIC processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Tiger Community Enterprise CIC securely stores your data at One Drive, all data is password protected for security.
Tiger Community Enterprise CIC will keep your contact data for 6 months after your last interaction with us. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data manually.
Tiger Community Enterprise CIC would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Tiger Community Enterprise CIC from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at: [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
Tiger Community Enterprise CIC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Tiger Community Enterprise CIC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Tiger Community Enterprise CIC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Tiger Community Enterprise CIC to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Tiger Community Enterprise CIC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Tiger Community Enterprise CIC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Tiger Community Enterprise CIC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Tiger Community Enterprise CIC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: to[email protected]
Or write to us: 59 Chingford Road, Nottingham, NG8 3BS
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - Tiger Community Enterprise CIC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising - Tiger Community Enterprise CIC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Tiger Community Enterprise CIC sometimes shares some limited data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Privacy Compliance Officer: Toni Jarvis
Email us at: [email protected]
Or write to us at: 59 Chingford Road, Nottingham, NG8 3BS
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Tiger Community Enterprise CIC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Phone: 0303 123 1113
Web Address: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/